Situated adjacent to an Old World, Tuscan style renovated Tennessee barn. We offer a unique studio, set on a “piazza” with hot tub, fire pit and relaxing seating areas. It is surrounded by amazing views reminiscent of the Tuscan countryside, featuring vineyards and sheep. Our property is pet-friendly; we have multiple cats and our trusty companions, Sydney and Maggie, who have made the Inn their home. We welcome YOUR furry friends, as well ($15 per pet per night). Just let us know when you book your reservation.
- Use of our salt water Hot tub and Tuscany Inn TN custom robes.
- Firepit, grill, and outdoor lounge furniture.
- Hiking on 36 acres
- Kayaking, canoeing, and fishing at the Caney Fork River
- Boating at the Center Hill Lake and Marina
- Edgar Evins State Park
- Short Mountain Distillery, Tennessee wineries and more!!!
- Appalachian Craft Center
- The Timberloft Restaurant
- Amazing waterfalls: Cummins Falls, Burgess Falls, Fall Creek Falls
- Firewood available for $10 per shelf
- Pets are welcome! $15 per pet per night
Tuscany Inn Tennessee is established as a tranquil, peaceful, and relaxing place, to enjoy for many years to come. Parties and Events are allowed at an additional cost that can be arranged with the Host and the guest.